Terms and Conditions for Rental
Chapter 1 General provision
Article 1 （Application of Terms and Conditions）
- The Company shall lend a rental car (hereinafter referred to as "rent-a-car") to the borrower pursuant to the provisions of this agreement, and the borrower shall borrow it. Matters that are not stipulated in this agreement shall be in accordance with laws or ordinary customs.
- We may respond to special provisions to the extent that it does not contradict the purpose of this agreement, laws, regulations, administrative instructions and general practices. In case of special agreement, the special contract shall take precedence over the contract.
Chapter 2 Reservation
Article 2 （Appointment application）
- In borrowing rent-a-car, the borrower agrees to the terms of service and the schedule separately prescribed, separately prescribes the vehicle class, the borrowing start date and time, the borrowing place, the borrowing period, the refund place, the driver, the child seat etc. It is possible to make an application for reservation by specifying the necessity of goods and other borrowing conditions (hereinafter referred to as "borrowing conditions").
- In principle, we will respond to reservations within the range of our rent-a-car when application is made by the borrower for reservation. In this case, the Renter shall pay the reservation application fee specified separately, unless we specifically acknowledge it.
Article 3 （Change reservation）
When intending to change the terms of borrowing under paragraph 1 of the preceding article, the Renter shall receive prior consent from the Company.
Article 4 （Reservation cancellation etc.）
- Renter can cancel reservation with our consent.
- If the borrower does not undertake procedures to conclude a rental car lending contract (hereinafter referred to as "rental contract") even after one hour or more of the reserved borrowing start time due to circumstances of the borrower, The reservation shall be canceled.
- In the case of the preceding two paragraphs, the Renter shall pay a reservation cancellation commission to the Company as otherwise specified, and upon payment of this reservation cancellation fee, the Company shall return the received reservation deposit to the Renter We shall do.
- According to the circumstances of the Company, when the reservation is canceled or when the contract for negotiations is not concluded, the Company will refund the reservation deposit already received and pay penalty pursuant to separate agreement.
- The reservation shall be canceled if there is no accident, theft, repayment, recall, etc., or if a borrower contract has not been concluded due to natural disasters or other borrowers or reasons not depending on our company's responsibility. In this case, we will refund the reservation application fee already received.
Article 5 （Alternate Car）
- When we are unable to lend a rent-a-car of a car class that we have reserved from the borrower, we will give the borrower a lender of a different car class car (hereinafter referred to as "alternative car rental car") We shall be able to offer.
- When the Renter accepts the offer set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall lend an alternative car rental with the same borrowing conditions as at the time of reservation except for the car class. However, when the rental fee of the substitute rental car becomes higher than the rental fee of the reserved vehicle class, it is based on the rental fee of the reserved vehicle class, and when the rental fee is lower than the rental fee of the reserved vehicle class , Based on the rental fee of the substitute rental car.
- The Renter may refuse to apply for rental of the substitute rental car set forth in paragraph 1 and cancel the reservation.
- In the case referred to in the preceding paragraph, if the reason why the loan can not be borrowed is due to reasons attributable to the Company, it shall be dealt with pursuant to the rescission of the reservation set forth in Article 4, paragraph 4, the Company will return the booking deposit received, Penalties shall be paid pursuant to separate provision.
- In the case of paragraph 3, when the reason why the first term can not be lent is the reason such as accident, theft, nonrefund, recall, etc. or reasons not attributable to natural disasters or other causes of our company, please reserve in Article 4, paragraph 5 , We will return the reservation deposit that has already been received.
Article 6 （Disclaimer）
The Company and the Renter shall not make any request for mutual cancellation of the reservation being canceled or the negotiation contract has not been concluded except as provided in Article 4 and Article 5.
Article 7 （Substitution of reserved business）
- Renter can apply for reservation on behalf of our company with a travel agency dealing with reservation work, a partner company etc (hereinafter referred to as "agency").
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 3 and Article 4, the Renter who has made the application under the preceding paragraph to the agent may only request the change or cancellation of the reservation to that substitute agent.
Chapter 3 Lending
Article 8 （Concluded contract for credit）
- The Renter shall clearly state the terms of borrowing specified in Article 2, Paragraph 1, and the Company shall conclude a lending contract with clarification of the terms of the loan based on this policy, rate table, etc.
However, if there is no rent-a-car that can be lent, if the borrower or driver falls under any of the items of Article 9, paragraph 1 or 2, or if the borrower does not fall under any of the third paragraph Except when we do not agree with provision and use of necessary borrower's information.
- In the case of concluding a contract for a loan, the Renter shall pay the Company a rental fee specified in Article 11, paragraph 1.
- Based on 2 (6) and (7) of the basic notice concerning rent-a-car of the regulatory agency (self-journey No. 138 June 13, 1995), the Company purchases the lending book (rental document) and Article 14 1st Since there is an obligation to state the driver's name, address, driver's license type and driver's license number in the rental card prescribed in the paragraph, or to attach a copy of the driver's driver's license, Upon the conclusion of the agreement, ask the borrower to present a driver's license of the driver designated by the borrower or the borrower (hereinafter referred to as the "driver") and request the submission of the copy. In this case, the borrower shall present his / her driver's license when he / she is a driver and submit a copy thereof, and if the borrower and the driver are different, present the driver's driver's license , And submit a copy thereof.
- Upon the conclusion of a credit contract, the Company may ask the borrower and driver to present documents that can be confirmed in addition to the driver's license, and may take a copy of the submitted documents, The driver follows this.
- Upon conclusion of a lending contract, the Company seeks notice of mobile phone number etc. to contact the borrower and driver during the borrowing period, and the borrower and driver follow this.
- Upon conclusion of a contract for contract, the Company shall request the borrower to pay by cash.
Article 9 （Refusal to conclude a contract for credit）
- When a borrower or a driver falls under any of the following items, it can not conclude a loan agreement.
- When there is no presenting of a driver's license necessary for driving a rented car to lend.
- When you are drinking.
- When presenting toxic symptoms such as drugs, stimulants, thinners, etc.
- When it is pretty though there is no child seat, when to ride an infant under 6 years old.
- Boryokudan, members of organizations concerned about organized crime groups When they are recognized as young people or stakeholders or other antisocial organizations.
- hen a borrower or a driver falls under any of the following items, the Company shall be able to refuse to conclude the contract.
- When the driver specified for the reservation is different from the driver at the conclusion of the contract.
- When there is a fact that the payment of the rental fee was not paid in the past lending.
- In the past lending, when there is an act listed in each item of Article 17.
- When there is an act listed in Article 18, paragraph 6 or Article 23 paragraph 1 in the past lending (including lending by other rental car carriers)
- When there is a fact that the automobile insurance was not applied due to the terms of the credit agreement or insurance policy violation in the past lending.
- When the condition specified separately is not satisfied.
- In the case of the preceding two paragraphs, it shall be deemed that there was a cancellation of the reservation due to the circumstances of the Renter and the Renter shall pay the cancellation fee to the Company pursuant to Article 4, Paragraph 3, If there is payment of an appointment cancellation commission from you, we will refund the received booking deposit to the borrower.
Article 10 （Establishment of a contract for rent）
- The loan agreement shall be concluded when the borrower pays the rental fee to the Company and hands over the rental car to the borrower. In this case, the reservation deposit received will be used as part of the rental fee.
- The delivery set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the borrowing place specified in the same paragraph at the date of borrowing start in Article 2, paragraph 1.
Article 11 （Rental fee）
- Money charge refers to the price of the following fee as an hospitality, and one of ordinary skill in the art will pay it, or explain the basis of calculation on the price list.
- Basic charge
- Special equipment fee
- One way fee
- fuel cost
- Distribution Car Delete
- Other charges
- The basic fee shall be based on the fee notified to the Director of Transport Bureau of the Regional Transport Bureau (hereinafter also referred to as Article 14 paragraph 1) at the time of rental car lending.
- When renting the rental fee after making a reservation under Article 2, it is based on the lower rental fee, comparing the fee applied at the time of booking and the fee at the time of lending.
Article 12 （Change of borrowing conditions）
- Upon entering into the borrowing contract, the borrower shall, in the event of intending to change the terms of borrowing referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1, obtain consent from us in advance.
- We may not approve the change if the obligation to lending business occurs due to the change of the borrowing conditions under the preceding paragraph.
Article 13 （Inspection and maintenance and confirmation）
- We shall inspect as stipulated in Article 48 of the Road Trucking Vehicle Law (Periodic Inspection and Maintenance) and lend rented cars that have carried out necessary maintenance.
- When we rent car rental cars, we will carry out inspections as stipulated in Article 47-2 of the Road Trucking Vehicle Act (daily inspection and maintenance) and implement necessary maintenance.
- Renter or driver shall not have defective maintenance of rent-a-car due to inspection and maintenance of the preceding two paragraphs and inspection of vehicle body appearance and accessories based on separately specified inspection table Other rental cars satisfy borrowing conditions We will confirm that.
- We will carry out necessary maintenance etc. as soon as we have found maintenance defects in car rental by confirmation in the preceding paragraph.
Article 14 （Delivery of a rental certificate · Mobile etc.）
- When we deliver a rent-a-car, we shall deliver to the driver a prescribed rental letter stating the matters stipulated by the Regional Transport Bureau Transport Bureau Director-General, as the borrower.
- During the use of the rental car, the borrower or the driver shall carry the rental certificate issued under the preceding paragraph.
- When a borrower or a driver loses a rental certificate, he / she immediately notifies the Company to that effect.
- At the same time, the borrower or the driver shall return the rental letter to the Company when returning the rental car.
Chapter 4 use
Article 15 （Management responsibility）
The borrower or driver shall keep the car rental with the cautionary duty of a good manager until the return of the rental car to the Company after receiving the rental car delivery (hereinafter referred to as "in use") I will.
Article 16 （Daily inspection and maintenance）
The Renter or the driver shall inspect the car hire in use as specified in Article 47-2 of the Road Trucking Vehicle Act (daily inspection and maintenance) before using it everyday and implement necessary maintenance .
Article 17 （Prohibited act）
Licensee or driver shall not do the following acts during use.
- To use rent-a-cars for the automobile transport business or similar purposes without obtaining our consent and permission etc. based on the Road Transport Law.
- To hire a car rental other than the intended use or to drive a person other than the driver stated in the rental certificate under Article 8, paragraph 3.
- To conduct any act that will infringe our rights, such as subleting a rental car or offering it for other collateral.
- To change the original state such as counterfeiting or alteration of a car registration number or vehicle number mark of a rental car or remodeling or refurbishing a rental car.
- To use rent-a-car for various tests or competitions or to use other vehicles for towing or boosting without receiving our consent.
- To rent a car in violation of laws or public order and morals.
- To participate in damage insurance for rent-a-car without receiving our consent.
- To bring rental car outside Japan.
- To do other acts in violation of the contract for negotiations besides the preceding items.
Article 18 （Measures etc. in case of illegal parking etc）
- When a borrower or a driver makes illegal parking pursuant to the Road Traffic Law on rental cars during use, the borrower or driver himself pays the illegal parking charges, etc., and the illegal parking movement accompanying illegal parking, We will cover various expenses such as storage.
- When we receive contact from the police for negligent parking of the rental car, we contact the borrower or the driver, promptly move the rental car, handle it by the time the rental car's borrowing period expires or by our company handling police You shall instruct them to appear at the office and deal with the violation, and the borrower or the driver shall follow it. In addition, we may pick up rental cars from the police themselves at our discretion when car rental is moved by the police.
- In the case set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall confirm the status of the violation processing to the borrower or driver by means of a traffic foul announcement or payment statement, receipt, etc. In the case that it can not be confirmed, it is confirmed that the fact that he / she has violated the neglected parking, the fact that he / she has appeared at the police station, etc. and authorized to comply with the legal measures as a violator (hereinafter referred to as "Authorization Form") You may ask yourself to sign and your borrower or driver will obey it.
- If the Company deems it necessary, the Company shall be able to submit materials such as autographs and rental cards to the police and the Public Safety Commission, and the borrower or driver agrees to this I will.
- The borrower or the driver does not pay the illegal charge or various expenses pertaining to the parking violation within the prescribed period of time, and the Company will not pay the negligence violation money or various expenses related to the parking violation (exploration of the borrower or the driver or receipt of the rental car Including but not limited to the expenses incurred by the Tender Offeror), the Renter shall compensate the Company for any expenses incurred by the Company. In the event that the borrower or driver pays the Company an amount equivalent to negligence, if the Company receives a refund of a negligent offense due to payment of a penalty or penalty fee, We will return the equivalent amount to the borrower or driver.
- When the Company receives an order for payment of non-compliance with nonperformance payment set forth in the preceding paragraph, or when the borrower or driver does not pay the amount requested in the preceding paragraph by the due date specified by the Company, the Company requests the National Car Rental Association of Japan, We will take measures such as reporting unpaid expenses related violation.
Chapter 5 return
Article 19 （Responsibility for return）
- The borrower or driver shall return the rental car to the Company at a predetermined return location upon expiration of the borrowing period.
- When the borrower or driver violates the preceding paragraph, we will indemnify for any damages given to us.
- Renter or driver shall not be held liable for damage caused to us if rental car can not be returned within the borrowing period due to natural disaster or other force majeure. In this case, the borrower or driver immediately contacts us and follows our instructions.
Article 20 （Confirmation at the time of return）
- Renter or driver shall return car rental car in the presence of our company. In this case, except for areas worn by normal use, we shall return it in the state at the time of delivery.
- Upon returning the rental car, the borrower or the driver shall confirm that there is no borrower, driver, or passenger's leftover item in the rental car and return it, and after returning the rental car, We shall not be held responsible for storage.
- The Renter shall complete the liquidation by the time of returning the rental car if there is an undisclosed rental fee etc.
- In addition to the preceding paragraph, at the time of returning the rental car, if the fuel such as gasoline and light oil is not yet filled (not full), the lessee pays the calculated fuel cost according to the price list.
Article 21 （Renting fee at the time of changing the borrowing period）
When the borrower changes the borrowing period according to Article 12 paragraph 1, the borrower shall pay the rental fee corresponding to the renting period after the change.
Article 22 （Returning place etc.）
- When a borrower or a driver changes the prescribed returning location pursuant to Article 12 paragraph 1, the borrower shall bear the expenses for the necessary transfer due to the change of the returning place.
- When the Renter or the driver returns the rental car to a place other than the predetermined return location without receiving the Company's consent under Article 12 paragraph 1, the Renter shall pay the refund place change penalty fee set forth in the following We shall assume. Refund location change penalty fee = expenses required for forwarding due to change of return location × 200%
Article 23 （Measures to be taken in case of non-refund）
- If the Renter or the driver does not return the rental car to the predetermined returning place despite the expiration of the borrowing period and does not respond to our return request or if the location of the borrower is unknown If it is deemed to be non-refundable for reasons such as becoming, etc., in addition to taking legal measures such as criminal complaints, we will take measures such as reporting non-refundable damage to the Japan Car Rental Association .
- When it comes to falling under the preceding paragraph, we will conduct an interview survey to the persons concerned such as the borrower or family members, relatives, workplaces etc of the driver, operation of the vehicle position information system, etc. in order to confirm the location of the rental car We will take necessary measures including including and immediately collect vehicles upon discovery.
- In the event that it falls under paragraph 1, the borrower or driver is liable to compensate for the damage given to the Company pursuant to the provisions of Article 28. In addition to collecting car rental and searching for borrowers or drivers We will bear the cost you will incur.
Chapter 6 Breakdown, accident, theft etc.
Article 24 （Measures to be taken when a fault is found）
When the borrower or driver finds an abnormality or malfunction of a rental car while in use, it immediately stops driving, informs the Company, and obeys our instructions.
Article 25 （Measures to be taken in the event of an accident）
- When an accident pertaining to a car rental occurs during use, the borrower or the driver shall immediately stop driving, take measures in accordance with laws regardless of the size of the accident, and take the following measures.
- Immediately report the accident situation etc. to our company and follow our instructions.
- When repairing a rental car based on the instructions in the preceding issue, do so at the factory designated by us or our company, unless we accept it.
- To cooperate with the investigation of the Company and the insurance company contracted by the Company concerning the accident, and to submit the documents etc. requested without delay.
- When consulting with an opponent concerning an accident or other agreement, obtain our consent in advance.
- In addition to taking the measures set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Renter or the driver shall handle and resolve the accident at its own risk.
- We will advise on the handling of the accident for the borrower or driver and will cooperate in solving the accident.
Article 26 （Measures to take when a theft occurs）
In the event of a car rental theft occurring during use or other damage, the borrower or driver shall take the following measures.
- to notify the nearest police immediately.
- Immediately report the damage situation to us and follow our instructions.
- To cooperate in the investigation of the Company and the insurance company contracted by the Company concerning theft and other damage, and to submit the documents etc. requested without delay.
Article 27 （End of negotiation contract due to unavailability）
- If the rental car becomes unusable due to breakdown, accident, theft or other reason (hereinafter referred to as "malfunction, etc.") during use, the lease contract shall be terminated.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, the borrower or driver shall bear the expenses required for taking over and repairing the rental car, and the Company shall not refund the received rental fee. Provided, however, that this shall not apply in cases where a failure or the like is caused by the reason specified in paragraph 3 or paragraph 5.
- In the event of a defect or the like caused by a defect existing before lending, the borrower shall be able to receive alternative car rental from the Company. As for conditions for providing alternative car hire, Article 5, paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
- If the borrower does not receive the substitute rental car provided in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall fully refund the received rental fee. The same shall apply when we are unable to provide alternative car hire.
- If a breakdown or the like arises due to reasons unavoidable attributable to either the borrower, the driver or the Company, the Company responds to the period from the borrowed rental fee to the end of the lending contract from the received rental fee We will refund the balance after deducting the rental fee to the borrower.
- With the exception of the measures specified in this section, the Renter and the driver shall not be able to make any claims other than those stated in this section to the Company regarding damage caused by failure to use the rental car.
Chapter 7 Compensation and indemnity
Article 28 （Compensation and compensation for business）
- In the event of damage to a rent-a-car due to an accident, the borrower or driver shall pay compensation to the Company as compensation for compensation during the rental car repair period, separately prescribed damages (loss due to a rest).
- In addition to the provision set forth in the preceding paragraph, the borrower or the driver shall be responsible for compensating for the damage in case of damaging the third party or the company using the rental car. However, except for reasons attributable to our company.
Article 29 （Insurance and compensation）
- When the borrower or driver assumes liability under Article 28, paragraph 1, insurance claims or compensation within the following limits will be paid according to the damage insurance contract entered into by the Company regarding the rental car and the compensation system set by the Company I will.
- Unlimited interpersonal compensation 1 per accident: exemption amount 100,000 yen
- Objective compensation unlimited (1 accident): Exemption amount 50,000 yen
- Passenger failures 10 million yen
- compensation for personal injury 30 million yen (per person)
- Losses shall be borne by the borrower for damage beyond the compensation limit prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
- The indemnity of damage insurance or compensation system shall be borne by the borrower.
- An accident that has not been reported to the police and our sales branch (business office), an accident that occurred either under each item of Article 9 paragraph 1 or each item of paragraph 2 after lending, In case the borrower violates this agreement, the borrower may be unable to receive damage compensation by the damage insurance and our compensation system.
- In addition to the preceding three paragraphs, insurance / compensation prescribed in paragraph 1 shall not be applied if it falls under the insurance policy of non-life insurance policy (in the case of not paying insurance claims), and for these damages all the borrowers I will bear it.
Chapter 8 Cancellation
Article 30 （Cancellation of contract for contract）
When the borrower or the driver violates this agreement during use or when it comes to falling under any of the items of Article 9 paragraph 1, we do not need any notice or demand To cancel the rental contract and immediately request the return of the rental car. In this case, we will not refund the received rental fee to the borrower.
Article 31 （Midway cancellation）
- Even if the borrower is in use, the borrower may cancel the lease contract after paying the cancellation fee specified in the next paragraph with the consent of the company. In this case, we will refund the remaining amount after deducting the rental fee corresponding to the period from lending to refund from the received rental fee to the borrower.
- When canceling the preceding paragraph, the Renter shall pay the Company the following cancellation fee. Mid-way cancellation fee = (Rental charge corresponding to the term of the contract contract [Excluding one-way fee for returning business office (business office) determined at the time of contract of contract] - Rental fee corresponding to the period from lending to cancellation [Excluding one-way fee on actual returning business branch (business office) at the time of cancellation]) × 50%
Chapter 9 Registering and using information
Article 32 (Consent for registration and use such as escape, parking violation
When a Renter or a driver falls under any of the provisions of Article 18, paragraph 6 or Article 23, Paragraph 1, the fact and the information including the name of the borrower or the driver, the address, etc. You agree that you will be registered with the Japan Car Rental Association for a period not to exceed seven years and that information will be used for the Japan Car Rental Association and the member prefectural car hire associations and their member companies.
Chapter 10 Bad rule
Article 33 (Offset)
When there is a monetary obligation to the lessee under this contract, we can cancel the debtor's obligation to the company at any time.
Article 34 (Consumption tax, local consumption tax)
The Renter shall pay to the Company the consumption tax and local consumption tax imposed on the transaction under this contract.
Article 35 (Delayed lump sum)
If the Renter or the Company fails to fulfill the obligation under this Condition, the Company shall pay a delayed amount of damage of 14.6% per annum rate to the other party.
Article 36 (Japanese Statement and English Conditions)
In the event that the Company establishes the English-language agreement, if there is a difference in the contents of the Japanese-language agreement and the English-language agreement, it is based on the Japanese-language clause.
Article 37 (By-law)
- The Company shall be able to specify by-laws of this agreement separately, and the detailed regulations shall have the same effect as this agreement.
- 2．When specifying detailed bylaws separately, we will post it on our business branch (sales office) and describe it in brochures, price lists etc. issued by our company. The same shall apply when we change this.
Article 38 (Handling of personal information)
- Regarding the handling of personal information handled in all businesses and personal information such as employees, we will comply with laws concerning the handling of personal information, guidelines established by the country and other norms.
- In acquiring and using personal information, we will specify the purpose of its use and we will not handle personal information beyond the scope required for achieving the specified purpose of use. In addition, we will take appropriate management measures so as not to use non-purpose purposes.
- We will not provide personal information obtained to third parties except when we are based on laws and regulations, if we have the consent of ourselves.
- When we receive complaints and consultation concerning the handling of personal information, we will promptly investigate factual relationships and so on and respond in good faith within a reasonable period of time.
- In order to properly manage the acquired personal information, we will take systematic, human, physical and technological safety measures measures and work to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information and to rectify it.
- Based on changes in social conditions and the environment, we will continuously review the personal information protection management system on personal information protection and improve our efforts to protect personal information.
Article 39 (Agreed jurisdictional court)
Where conflicts arise concerning rights and obligations under this agreement, regardless of the appeal fee, the court of competent jurisdiction shall have a summary court that has jurisdiction over the location of our head office, branch office or branch (sales office).